Housekeeper-'Live-in' (Accommodation provided)
We are looking for an individual that will be able to perform the role of Live-in Housekeeper. The Carden Arms is a recently renovated, privately-owned 18th Century Coaching inn at the centre of the charming village of Tilston in the glorious South Cheshire countryside.
The Carden Arms is a pub and dining room with four ensuite guest rooms.
This will involve:
- Cleaning up to 4 bedrooms each morning, changing beds and ensuring presentation is to the highest standard
- Preparing breakfast for overnight guests and ensuring their requirements are met
- Being an on-site, live-in presence at the pub both as a part of security and to look after guests where necessary
- Additional duties include cleaning of the pub – dining room, bar area and toilets, polishing cutlery and glasses and laying of tables ready for service
- A bright personality able to interact with all members of the public in a positive, sympathetic and enthusiastic way
- A hard-working individual who is capable of taking sole charge of guests, ensuring work is done to a high standard at all times
- A responsible person who understands the diligence and diplomacy of being a housekeeper
On site accommodation of high quality in a highly desired location.
Competitive Salary negotiable according to skills and experience.
Potential within the role to further skills and increase salary accordingly.
Please Note: The position would suit an individual with a car as the accommodation is rural in nature. We are open to the Housekeeper having a partner live-in with them as the accomodation includes a double room.
Please apply with a CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than the 30th June 2017