Chef de Partie
This is a very rare opportunity to become part of the Kitchen team in a beautifully restored country inn.
The privately-owned Carden Arms in Tilston is at the heart of a vibrant village in the glorious South Cheshire countryside, easily accessed from Chester and Liverpool. We have a brand new modern open kitchen, and are seeking a Chef de Partie to join us.
Working with our head chef John Mount and GM to deliver and develop our menu based on the freshest local ingredients. Our emphasis is on nose to tail traditional offerings using beef from the owner’s traditional pedigree Hereford herd.
Our aim is to produce simple but superb fresh food, with a small, frequently changing menu.
The role encompasses the following key functions:
• Food preparation.
• Health and safety compliance.
• Good communication skills.
• A good work ethic.
• Not afraid of hard work or getting your hands dirty.
• A high level of food hygiene.
We are looking for:
• Chefs with natural flair and willingness to learn.
• Ability to work with budgets, costings and under pressure.
• Someone who really feels at home in the kitchen.
• Chefs with grit and determination, ambition and commitment.
In return we are offering:
• An opportunity to work with a fantastic new kitchen and talented head chef.
• A newly established business bubbling with energy and enthusiasm.
• A tip scheme.
• Professional development opportunities to upskill and learn (culinary / business)
To apply send your C.V. and a cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 30th June 2017